Welcome to the Marysville Rifle Club
Founded in 1949, we are a rifle, pistol, shotgun and muzzleloader club located on 20 beautiful acres near Lake Ki in Northern Snohomish County.
The objectives of this organization are “To improve and encourage the furtherance of the knowledge and skills of it’s members and the public in matters relating the proper care and handling of firearms through educational and training programs; the management of target shooting ranges and competitions; and to develop amongst its members and the public, the qualities of leadership, loyalty, cooperation and good sportsmanship.”
Public Shooting and Events
The Marysville Rifle Club is a member based organization. However we have many shooting activities and events that are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
The Public Recreational Shooting Program is an organized service so non MRC members have a safe organized place to shoot rifles and pistols. Check the Website calendar for public events.
Beginning March 25th Recreational Shooting will be open to public again Thursdays 10am – 4pm
Limited Space – 2 hour time Limit – Masks Required
- Temperature of forehead will be taken before entry
- Social distancing and facial covering are still required. Mask must be worn at all times when not at shoot station
- Hand sanitizer will be supplied
- We will be running at 50% capacity
- Shooting in station 1,3,5,7,9,11, and Pistol target area
- Members that are shooting must cease shoot if their shooting station is needed for a paying guest
- Handling money only a person wearing nitrile gloves
- See MRC Calendar: https://marysvillerifleclub.com/calendar/
- Adults $10.00 – Child $5.00 (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult) – Military and Law Enforcement Officers, Active and Retired, $8
Trap shooting is also open to the public periodically. Check the website calendar for details.
Shooting Sports: Other events are listed on the various “Shooting Sports” pages. Check the website calendar for details.